Monday, December 17, 2007

This Is A Sample Of Another Of My Languages. This Is About Mr Simon Ager From The Omniglot Web-Site.


Í IFRANTA SPRÔLA - In Ifranta Language:






Mön haçel çé Simon Ager. Jö curratate abüítte í Brighton, pon le côte au süd inç Énglânt, vad jö constrüs anc auchívé multilíngale sítes pùr le web pùr fér-dí-vídié. Avür çívíé í Brighton, j'arbbíté pùr le Consôltat dí Brêtíche í Taïpéï í bévoçiü posiciëns sí inclüde Consultür d'Éjücaçiünt, Liéçon Camadant anc Manâjür pùr Informaçiünt.


Jö suí zérre intéresié í sprôla (*anc - not - unt) língaltíques anc avèç lízé brüste val díze süjés. Mön sprôla natürel çé Énglíche, j'étüde le Françé anc Doïtch ví le segondérre chülé, Chínês anc Níponês ví l'uníversité anc avèç lerst mönêm gançe numéro dí andera sprôlä. Dí sprôla que jö spréçën maïste çé Mandarin Chínês, gefígt va Welche, Írlans, Françé, Doïtch, Español anc Niponês ( plûçe u vénég í dén plaçe); anc jö suí étudié curratate le Czêc.







My name is Simon Ager. I currently live in Brighton, on the south coast of England, where I build and maintain multilingual websites for a living. Before coming to Brighton, I worked for the British Council in Taipei in a number of positions including Education Counsellor, External Liaison Officer and Information Manager.


I'm very interested in language and linguistics and have read widely about these subjects. My native language is English, I studied French and German at secondary school, Chinese and Japanese at university, and have taught myself quite a few other languages. The foreign language I speak the best is Mandarin Chinese, followed by Welsh, Irish, French, German, Spanish and Japanese (more or less in that order), and I'm currently studying Czech.


Partial Ífrantan Alphabet Below:


Parciël L'ÂleFâbé L'Ífrantês ô bâ:


No comments: